Parami Energy is engaged with several international partners in exploring novel and unique concepts to build and expand Myanmar’s energy infrastructure. One key initiative involves the provision of safe, reliable and affordable energy to local communities via mini-power grid systems utilizing conventional and unconventional power generation technologies. Such schemes, which are very much aligned with the Governments’ energy objectives and priorities, are acting as a catalyst in attracting foreign direct investment and boosting the economy.
The Assistant Engineer will work closely with the Power Team in order to develop Parami Energy’s mini-grid program in rural areas of Myanmar. He/she will assist the project engineers in different tasks, including office work, site identification, site surveys, system design (generation + distribution) and specification, bid document preparation. He/she will be based in Yangon, with potential tripson site. He/she needs to be familiar with the solar engineering.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 2years’ experience
- Experience in the use of modeling and design software to design and plan of tangible systems
- Knowledge of solar engineering and distribution lines is an asset
- Pack office
- Ability to work with a team and to understand new objectives
- Highly motivated
- Myanmar national only
- English level: intermediate or better
- MMK 300,000/- to 400,000/-